If you have furniture, fine art, jewelry, porcelain, or antiques to sell, Sarasota Trading Company is always buying! We promise to offer you a fair price for your quality items! This market is very competitive, and our team is ready to offer you the high prices that you are expecting for your valuables. We only employ honest, experienced fine art appraisers.
By selecting Sarasota Trading Company to appraise your pieces of history, you will have chosen a family owned business who understands the confidential and sensitive nature of appraisals. We are fully trained in the personal property appraisal business, where we know that we must conduct thorough research of the current market along with the piece’s history and aesthetic value while taking into account the piece’s current condition. We also offer restoration and repair services if you desire to repair your item to raise its value.
Appraisals can be needed for a variety of reasons:
- Insurance claim losses
- Diminished value for insurance purposes
- Estate liquidations
- Equal distribution of assets
- Protecting your assets with insurance coverage
- Legal disputes such as divorce, prenuptial, or cohabitation agreements
- Securing collateral loans
- Charitable contributions and donations estimate for tax purposes
- Consumer resale
- Potential purchase of valuable assets
You can learn more about our company and its appraisal process on our show “What’$ It Worth with Andrew Ford,” which can be seen on our Facebook page along with past episodes here on our website and on YouTube.
Our company is owned by Andrew Ford, who also owns Sarasota Auction Estates and Ford Art and Antiques. You may have seen Ford Art and Antiques’ showcases at a variety of art shows throughout the United States. A few of the locations that we have been exhibitors at are:
- Original Miami Beach Antique Show
- Baltimore Summer Antique Show
- Palm Beach Jewelry, Art and Antique Show
- Naples Art and Antique Show
- New York City Antique Week